JL Peridot writes steamy love stories with cosmopolitan and retrofuture vibes.
Celeste is a talented engineer who doesn’t realise her job’s going nowhere fast. She’s a little naïve. She’ll cut code and solder cables forever as long as Owen’s around. Owen, on the other hand, knows exactly how badly things suck—he just doesn’t care. Sure, his skills aren’t what they used to be, but they’re still better than what Halcyon Aries deserves.
Then it happens. The company’s toxic management team finally cross the line. As both techies race to upgrade the station, to free the team from their oppressive contracts, they come to learn that life—and love—can only ever be what you make it. Visit book page…
- Thoughts of thanks and friendship
- Fresh Find: “Faker” by Sarah Smith — interview & free stories
- Fresh Find: “Star Brides: Procured” by Pia Manning — interview & giveaway
- Fresh Find: Handmade Gems
- The world needs more covers of songs from The Last Unicorn
Find me elsewhere